Aloe vera is one of the most beneficial plants for humans. The preparation of aloe cream can be done at home, with patience and attention. Here’s how to make aloe vera cream and a few less known things.
Homemade aloe vera cream – the properties of aloe juice
First of all, you need to know the main properties of aloe vera juice, which is also called aloe vera:
– Has the property of dilating capillaries, increasing the amount of blood in the treated area;
– Reduces swelling of the skin and muscles – has an anti-inflammatory effect;
– Has the property of killing certain bacteria, fungi and viruses;
– When applied to damaged tissues, the juice or sap penetrates and anesthesizes the tissues by removing the pain; numb and heal at the same time;
– Accelerates the healing process and the formation of new cells.
Aloe vera works because of the antiseptic agents it contains, namely: salicylic acid, luepol, urea nitrogen, phenol, sulfur (which has the ability to eliminate many axonal and internal infections), cinnamonic acid.
Homemade aloe vera cream – substances produced by aloe leaf
The aloe vera leaves two substances:
- Yellowish or reddish sap, called latex, which is bitter and irritates your lips. Seva is the juice of the plant, responsible for all the healing powers, and the active principle that makes it work is called aloin.
- The leaf also produces a clear, semi-solid gel that does not have a pleasant smell and allows the plant to stand without water for very long periods due to the power to avoid moisture loss. If the leaf is cut, the gel penetrates and heals the wounds.
For the preparation of the cream, the aloe vera leaves are completely used or squeezed all the juice. This is preserved within 2 hours, because after this time, 95% of the beneficial properties are lost. The juice is kept in the refrigerator, mixed with medicinal spirits in a proportion of 8 parts of aloe to 2 parts of medicinal spirits.
Aloe vera can cure many diseases including coughs, abscesses, cramps, stomach pains, cataracts, genital herpes, gangrene, varicose veins, fungus, dermatitis, gastric ulcers, burns, arthritis, dental and gingival decay.
Homemade aloe vera cream – cream preparation
Body cream with aloe vera is good for stretch marks, burns, dermatitis, softening of any kind of skin. It’s easy to do and it’s worth trying.
What ingredients do you need?
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1 tablespoon fresh aloe vera juice
- 150 ml olive oil or other cold pressed oil
- 2 tablespoons of clarified butter and a few drops of volatile oil.
Bee wax melts in a little hot water, add the clarified butter and later aloe vera juice mixed with olive oil and finally add the volatile oil. Mix thoroughly until the cream thickens and place in a porcelain bowl, then store in the refrigerator.
The recipe is an old one, invented by the Greeks.