Time has no reason, it will take away a person’s youth and beautiful face without hesitation, but we can make time pass slowly through scientific makeup technology, and retain the traces of beauty with our desire to love beauty. In fact, as long as the middle-aged and elderly people master the key points of makeup, they can effectively change their appearance and restore their youthful demeanor.
1. Emollient: A good skin condition is the premise of makeup. Generally, the skin of middle-aged and elderly people will appear dry due to lack of oil secretion, so it is the premise of everything to develop a good habit of moisturizing and nourishing every day.
2. Primer: Middle-aged and elderly women should not apply foundation too thickly when applying foundation, and don’t deliberately hope to use foundation to cover wrinkles, which will have the opposite effect of covering up. The complexion of middle-aged and elderly people is easy to be dull, so when priming, you should try to increase the brightness to increase the luster of the face.
3. Setting makeup: You still need to consider the complexion, so you can add a small amount of pearl powder when setting makeup to enhance the luster of your face.
4. Eyebrows: When thrushing eyebrows, you should pay attention to the horizontal direction, and the tail corners should be slightly raised, so that the eyebrows drawn can be solemn and aura.
5. Eyeliner: Do not draw too thick eyeliner, thinner is the best. Because the skin around the eyes of middle-aged and elderly people is slack, the outer corners of the eyes will have a sagging feeling. When drawing the end of the eyes, it can be lifted appropriately to draw a youthful eye.